Hummingbird Resources plc was notified on 17 May 2011 that Mark Hillery is now interested in a total of 4,271,340 ordinary shares, representing approximately 8.005% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
Published 17 May, 2011 - Read full story
The Company was notified on 11 May 2011 that Ruth Hubert no longer holds any shares in the Company.
Published 12 May, 2011 - Read full story
Hummingbird Resources plc was notified on 10 May 2011 that following a purchase on the same day of ordinary shares of the company, Mark Hillery is now interested in a total of 3,971,340 ordinary shares, representing approximately 7.44% of the issued ordinary share capital of the company.
Published 11 May, 2011 - Read full story
The Dugbe F gold project (within the Dugbe Shear Zone)
- 67 new diamond core holes drilled for + 7,000 m.
- Assays of first 14 holes received - significantly extend known gold mineralisation.
- Grades of up to 5.93 g/t gold.
- Include 6.66 m at 2.35 g/t, 10.30m at 2.19 g/t and 10.5 m at 2.6 g/t.
- Further 30 holes give elevated arsenic levels previously…
Published 9 May, 2011 - Read full story