Hummingbird Resources plc was notified on 14 October 2011 that following a purchase of ordinary shares of the Company, Mark Hillery is now interested in a total of 5,650,010 ordinary shares, representing approximately 10.59% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
Published 17 Oct, 2011 - Read full story
Hummingbird is pleased to announce the initial drill results from the Tuzon target area, just 3km east of the 1.8 million ounce (1.4m Indicated and 0.4m Inferred) Dugbe F NI43-101 compliant resource, along the Dugbe Shear Zone. The results of the first three holes from the project’s current 48 hole drill program have returned the Company’s best gold intersections to date. All three drill results are set out in the table below.
Published 14 Oct, 2011 - Read full story
Hummingbird Resources plc announces that its annual report and accounts for the year ending 31 May 2011 are now available on the Company’s website at www.hummingbirdresources.co.uk.
Published 12 Oct, 2011 - Read full story
Hummingbird Resources plc announces its final results for the year ended 31 May 2011.
Highlights - for the year
· Maiden Resource of 812,000 ounces Au announced in December 2010
· Successful AIM IPO raising US$40m gross proceeds
· Joint venture with Petmin Limited on Mt Ginka licence
· Positive aeromagnetic survey over Mt Ginka iron ore licence completed
Highlights - following the year end
· Resource upgrade to 1,765,000 ounces Au announced in September…
Published 10 Oct, 2011 - Read full story